This is one industry that has made inroads in developing countries simply because of the massive marketing and public relations activities. Whether as a ping pong player or manufacturer of the equipment or a sponsor or table tennis event organizers; everyone has a positive role to play to move the industry to the next level. There is a thin line that exists between marketing and public relations- all are geared towards maintaining customer loyalty and public image.
Some of the public relation exercise ideals for this industry include
- Building mutual trust between the player and customers without excluding the stakeholders
- Maintaining customer loyalty through the provision of excellent services
- Use of relevant marketing strategies
- Taking care of the reputation of the industry
- Building confidence among players and stakeholders
Marketing focuses on the products or services offered. In this case, they handle on their promotion to entice customers to consider their products any time- ping pong produces https://www.pingpongperfect.com/. There are over ten marketing strategies, multi-level companies can afford to use over 80 percent of them but for small-medium companies, this is impossible. This is the reason their marketing department has to brainstorm on the best method depending on the ping pong service they need more customers at that time. Also, your target audience influences the marketing strategy of choice. What are some of the marketing strategies?
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing campaigns
- Event sponsorship
- Search Engine optimizations
- Print media
- Audiovisual media
- Use of influencers
Table tennis is an outdoor game though you might opt to use it as an indoor option. As a manufacturer, you are dealing with goods. Why not upload some of the products and send them o various social media platforms with a caption. This is one way you can advertise your products to have both n offline and an online presence. There are many table tennis tournaments which you can use as a marketing tool.
A marketing campaign which includes Email marketing is an affordable and effective marketing strategy for the table tennis industry. You just need to create an email campaign and send it to your contact. The advantage of this is the fact that you can watch the movement of the Emails; that is the action the recipients take to just understand which campaign was most effective.
Also, you can opt to use social media influencers to your advantage. This is a sports industry and the best influencers include the renowned sports personnel to market. This is common in the print media advertisement. Their face on billboards has an impact on increasing revenue.
We are in the digital technology. This is the best service that ever happened to humanity. It directly touches on the service rendered in all the industries. In business, it comes in handy to run various marketing skills. It has made business communication just a keyboard away. These include things like live chat platforms, social media pages, blogs, and engine optimization tools. This is one way in which table tennis stakeholders can take advantage of this to create awareness of table tennis as a sport.
Relevant personnel in the ping pong industry should use both the public relations and marketing strategies to enhance consumer base. The overall effect of this is to move the industry to a higher level. Besides, it increases the sales volume since these are not just spectators, their presence is purely a business relationship.
Fast food is embraced by consumers because it tastes and looks good. It also fits well with the activities of daily life. Fast Food Chains are more global than ever due to an increase in the consumption of fast foods. It’s widely accepted that marketing strategies should aim at understanding consumers’ tastes and preferences. Marketing strategies of fast foods aren’t any different. They focus on a sound understanding of consumers’ preferences and perceptions for fast food outlets and how they might differ across countries/cultures Fast Food Chains use various strategies that ensure their foothold is intact in the ever diverse and modern culture.
There are basic marketing strategies that these chains employ to sell their product. They include:
- Volume and VisibilityConsumers should have an easy time looking for fast food restaurants. As a result, individual chains tend to open many restaurants in close proximity. It seems like over-saturation but it’s a key marketing strategy for Fast Food Chains. Continuous trails of fast food brand names/logos have also become part of everyday life in order to popularize a fast food company. Fast Food giant McDonald has done extensive branding with well-known entities such as the Olympics and FIFA to increase its global visibility. Easy access to fast food chains promotes their brand as well as underscoring ease and convenience which are hallmarks of the fast food industry.
- Value and affordability even though fast food chains often than not react to the needs and moods of consumers, they also emphasize on value and affordability of their product. These qualities have become an overall marketing strategy, especially in tight economies. For instance, Fast Food Chains use free samples and value menus with items for as low as $1 to entice cash-strapped customers. Additionally, side orders, discounts, are essential in promoting value and affordability to customers.
- Market Segmentation to identify various groupsMarket segmentation is a key marketing strategy that fast food restaurants employ to sell their product. It aims at identifying the key or rather common buying groups that tend to patronize fast food chains in a certain area. It is important for the chain to understand these groups in order to maximize profit. Factors perceived important by consumers are also part of market segmentation that Fast Food Chains focus on. Some buyers may consider friendly staff, variety, and speed as important factors in choosing their chain of choice while others may think of promotional deals and prices as the most important factors.
- Health Conscious StrategyMost people nowadays are more conscious than ever about their health. Fast food chains have time and again been criticized for offering processed food that has high-fat content. Consequently, they have been forced to incorporate foods that promote healthy living. Fast food Chains have started offering whole foods and low-calorie options in menus-it’s geared towards the satisfaction of customers that are health conscious.
- Social Responsibility StrategyFast Food Chains have started adopting green advertising campaigns (through packaging) to present themselves as entities that share the general public’s concern regarding environment and health. This strategy is aimed at buyers who try as much as possible to purchase foods that reflect their values of environment protection. With this marketing strategy, they can purchase fast foods without compromising what they believe in.
The big 4 outlets are:
Burger King, Sonic, Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr and Jack in the box.
Others are: Arby’s , A & W Restaurant, Astro Burger, and Fat Burger.
Hurom products boast of juicers popular for extracting maximum liquid from fruits and vegetables. Their powerful functionality in crushing even nuts gives it a niche among the juicing products. The Home Savant lack time to make recipes on his own that is taken care of by their products. The United Emirates Company develop a wide range of both slow and fast juicers ideal for personal and commercial use. The distance should not be a hindrance on a customer in the remote parts of Australia to enjoy its benefits. Proper marketing and availability of diverse shipping and courier option enhance the sale of the Hurom products globally.
Whether you want to meet the local and international market, you have to ensure your method of choice have an impact. The innovation of digital technology and access to the internet make the manufacturer of Hurom products to reach the international market with ease, at the same time the completion of the sale process is done online. How is this possible? A customer orders the product using the online order form, he makes the payments through the online payment system and then the company organizes for shipping. What a hassle free way of doing business. What are the five best marketing strategies to meet the national and international markets?
Marketing automation applications
Marketing automation is the best marketing application in the modern time for the international market. The features promote customer relationship management and customization of Email campaigns. It is cheaper for Hurom company. The links and integration to other CRM tools prove its efficiency and effectiveness in marketing the juicers.
Print and audiovisual media
The local market will benefit from TV commercials and radio advertisement. With the streaming of audiovisual content over the internet, give elevates it from the disadvantages of traditional media.
The company must have a page on the various social media platforms to increase their presence as well as have interactive sessions with clients for negative and positive feedback which helps in the growth of the business.
Word of mouth
The quality of their products allows them to enjoy customer loyalty which acts as a passive marketing strategy. If used with social media, it helps in improving the presence of Hurom products in social media circles.
Various blog posts and internet referral of Hurom product allows the search engine to rate it Among the best. Any blind internet user who needs a juicer will automatically be directed to the site. People tend to trust the first contact when doing a blind shopping. The higher rankings only come when there is a proper use of keywords in various internet sites.
People buy benefits, ensure you have informative and educative content on Hurom juicers to have a high ranking. The trust you get the information is a marketing tool for the Hurom products.
Hurom company should incorporate all of the marketing strategies to cast their nets wider in increasing sales through additional customer and maintenance of customer loyalty.
Table tennis is a sport renowned in the Asian markets, although it is making inroads in other parts of the continent. It requires various marketing strategies to ensure it becomes popular globally. Tennis Federation approved the game as part of the curriculum in high schools internationally. However, some institutions have not taken the game seriously. Some of the benefits of the sport include
· Promote mental and physical health
· Enhances cognitive development
· Its success or failures promote personal development
· The events helps in social relations
· It complements sedentary life associated with technology hence reduces chances of lifestyle diseases among players
To improve the uptake of the game among citizens, some nations opt to use various marketing strategies to promote the game. They incorporate the old and new marketing tools to increase participation of the game in social places. The best five marketing programs to popularize the sport include
Social media marketing
Social media improve interaction between friends and relatives. Various stakeholders can opt to open a page that they talk about matters ping pong. They use the platform to promote benefits of table tennis. People love to participate in a game that has benefits. Who does not want to improve his cognitive development even for his kids?
Marketing automation software
Email campaign tools, lead pages and landing pages are some of the marketing automation features which help in promotion of pong among its subscribers. The ripple effect of this include, once a subscriber receives the Email campaign he can opt to share among friends in his mailing list or rather share in on his social media platforms to improve its presence in the social media platforms.
Events and ping pong expos and festivals
Festivals, expos and event were some places that help to create awareness of the game and its importance to the community. These platforms receive varied audience and relevant stakeholders who in their own right help in promotion of the game.
One it becomes a viral post in web platforms and social media tools, then search engines will rank it among the top most subject, receiving popularity. Everyone will always want to be associated with the trend. If the current trend is playing table tennis. People especially the youth will not want to be left behind. Unconsciously, the game becomes part and parcel of their daily lives. With time, they will practice at national and international levels, because you will find individuals who are exemplary in body movement, eye coordination and ball response and hitting skills.
Traditional media marketing tools
Radio, television, magazines and newspapers are old marketing methods which still have an impact in promotion of the game. Use of visual and audio content provides a practical view of the game.
Workouts and physical exercise is a trend in the contemporary society. The use of that phrase in ping pong will increase the rate of uptake of the game in various places. Just like any other sport table tennis have an added advantage –the reason it is referred to as a brain game for it has control box of all the metal games.